Join the Fan Club!
- Tech and Practice Day 10am - 4pm
- Kaukauna, WI - 2010-05-22
- FRRC Stock Car Races
- Kaukauna, WI - 2010-5-27
- FRRC - Gandrud Chevrolet Night
- Kaukauna, WI - 2010-6-3
- View More....
Meet the Springstroh Racing Crew!
- Tom Springstroh
- Tom is the owner of the Springstroh Racing car, and is also my dad. He is in charge of stacking the cooler every week and makes sure that it will stay cold. Tom at the track is in charge of jacking the car up, filling with fuel, and putting the fan on to cool the car down. Tom is also in charge of everything!
- Tarra Springstroh
- My sister Tarra also helps with the cleaning on the car every week. Sometimes when the car is getting worked on she is also out helping us. Tarra is also the person that tapes each race weekly at the track.
- Logan Peters
- Logan is my cousin. He helps me clean the inside of the car each week. He also helps me load the car and trailer. This is Logan's "job" as he calls it and asks if he can come to work. Just wait 'til he grows up.
- Tim Peters
- Tim also jacks the car and does fuel. Tim is my cousin and enjoys every minute of racing at the track, (Tim always supplies me with Gatorade when I get in off the track)
- Anthony Springstroh
- Anthony is there whenever we need him, such as in the shop or anything that we need. Anthony is also my cousin. Anthony helps me clean the car and does maintenance at the track. He also helps me nut and bolt the car every week so nothing breaks.
- Matt Maynard
- Andy Miller